Saturday 17 March 2012

SONGS THAT I AM LOVING RIGHT NOW

I have been listening to these two songs non stop. Don't ask me why......they don't have any particular meaning....but it just kind of elevates my mood. Don't you love songs like that? I know I do! I am a huge "kardashian" fan....Ya Ya stop rolling your eyes....I love some dumb shows and definitely I would love to be a kardashian, just for the gorgeous skin & hair :D. So, this is a song that I heard in Khloe & Kourtney take Miami and I love it :D                                                                                                                                                           

        



This is another singer that I found out by accident. She is a model, singer, writer & a drummer! How amazing is that? Check out her song below


        



Do you guys love any song that you just love for no reason at all???? If you do then do share them below. Would love to listen to them :)

1 comment:

Jen..The Butterfly Effect said...

I love Florrie's summer nights :) one of my favorites too <3 :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...