Friday 15 April 2011

THE BIEBER FEVER.........

Ok.....I know am not a teenager and shouldn't be writing some post about a teen idol named Justin Bieber of all people! Not that I consider him bad or anything........its just that he is a bit too "young-ish" for my taste lol



This boy is a canadian singer who used to put videos on youtube and was discovered there and was then later signed on by Usher's record company and after that there was just no turning back for this sensation. The most common word originated 'coz of him is the "Bieber Fever' and he made the "Lesbian haircut"(wonder why they call it that......ok...the guy has loads of hair........so wat!!!) syndrome quite popular!

Now, why am I writing this post.......Hmmmmmm...... I am a fan of the Sitcom "GLEE" and in one of their latest episodes they had featured two of his songs and I have to say, its quite good :) I like them *guilty* I know (ME blushing :D). Check them out here....


Glee version



Original version of baby ft ludacris



Glee version of somebody to love



The original version


I have to admit, the kid sure has talent, ok.. ok...make fun of me.......i like his music (shileding myself from all the hurled out insults).

But the thing that really caught my attention was this. Do watch this, its hilarious!!!!



The bieber fever sure is catching up! even with 3 year olds!!! lol. Anyway whats your opinion about him....by the way, he cut his hair....this is the new look!



Me digging this bieber! what about u all.....

5 comments:

Chandana said...

i heard all his songs and yeah a few were pretty good... but got bored of them aft a month of continuous listening..

is he really worth all that hype? new hairstyle makes him look a bit older.. but he's still too young for me.. LOL..
He looks like an annoying kid brother i'd like to have.. hehe..

Shilpi said...

What Bieber? Really? :O

But he sure is a cute kid ;)

UB said...

Life has really been kind to Bieber..One shining star he is...though I am not his fan..

Natasha said...

haha..lesbian haircut..well, thts a first!Didn't know its called that :p well, I am not a huge fan..Mainly due to the fact that ' baby, baby, baby' keeps playing at almost all the stores to the point that I can't stand another minute of it :p

Tanveer said...

I love that song "baby" :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...