Tuesday 5 April 2011

LIFE ON DA ROCKS



Don't get me wrong guys, my life is definitely not "on" the rocks or anything.........but I sure do like the sound of having my life with a glass half filled with "ice", so that I can be cool enough to face most of the things in life. This blog of mine will be my own personal niche, where I will be writing, rambling, cursing and applauding anything and everything in & about life and people around me.

I sometimes, visualise how things could have been in certain situations and how it has turned out now! I have always wanted to be a writer, and lo behold I am a Doctor now! I love my profession, but I do miss writing, reading and penning down the most ordinary things that happen in my life. I will try my level best to generate interest and keep the enthusiasm up through my posts, but, lets see......I have the attention span of a fly and I tend to lose interest after some time. I hope this time, it will be different!



Just like the pic above, its always work, home and last comes "LIFE" in general, so here, through this blog, let me share with you me, myself and my life :) It can be about anything something as serious as Tsunami in Japan or ahmmmmmm the goofy "Big Boss"( sorry guyz I think its quite lame :) ). So do watch out.......... :)

3 comments:

Chandana said...

welcome.. to your new blog! :)
I think its great that you have started another blog.. a personal one :)

i've been thinking of starting another one too.. coz my present one is too cluttered with my thoughts, my art, my travels and what not! So i think its a good idea!

Keep writing! :)

lifeontherocks said...

@chandana:-thanks so much for your support. Personally, i love ur blog and even before I started my beauty blog what I wanted to do was start a blog like this which didn't happen. makeup is a hobby of mine and my true passion would be writing. I don't care how many ppl will be eventually reading this blog, but i am glad that I have a place where I can really relate myself to rather than be "Vain" with my beauty blog LOL

pavani reddy said...

hi Anju congrats for ur new personal blog..love the idea...
felt nice to hear that u r a doctor because i m a medical student...all the best for this blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...