Sunday 10 April 2011

WHO'S SCARED.......

So, tell me do you have phobias?I know I do, and so does a lot of people around me. Lets check out ;)



I do not know swimming and  am crazy scared of going into the water (aqua-phobia) and I always have the feeling that am going to drown 


or that I gonna find in the pool something like this......

Tan-dan-dan-dan-dan (remember Jaws). Just kidding, when I went to learn swimming there was this really weird coach who used to simply throw us into the water and everyone would come up somehow thrashing wildly in the water and in the process drinking lotsa water and developing the "phobia".....all I can say is *Thanks Coach.........U r the BEST* :P

Am not alone, guess who else has it......


Carmen Electra and FYI she did star in Baywatch!!!!

 My dad is super scared of flying(Aviophobia) and earlier he never used to travel by flight.But now he musters up some courage if he has atleast 2 pegs to drink, the famous dutch courage(poor dad, am happy that he is atleast flying now)


Celebrity who's scared of flying.........


Jenny from the block :d

My roommate used to be so scared of Spiders(Arachno phobia) and I used to the be the one to kill 'em. She would just scream and scream....


and for this guy I would whack all the spiders in the whole world
 



The sexy J.T is scared of spiders!!!

One of my friends, she is just paranoid about germs(mysophobia) and she would never use a public toilet unless its super duper clean. She will rather die holding it in than letting it all out in some crazy not so hygienic upto her expectations place!

 

Girlie, you are not alone.....
 U have Cameron to keep you company....

My hubby is super scared of snakes (Ophidiophobia) and he pretends that he is not afraid......his explanation is "I am not scared......its just that they appear too slimy".Honey, who are you trying to kid!!!! :P He doesn't even look at the pictures of snakes(which I think is a bit extreme kind of phobia....)

 u r not alone dah-ling. Salma Hayek is with u.........




One of my cuz's is scared of thunder and lightning (brontophobia) , she gets so scared that she would simply refuse to be alone and gasps everytime she hears a thunder!!!



She is not alone......
Madonna is afraid of thunder!!!!

My sister's idea of watching horror movies is by keeping the sound really low and taking her face away from the screen.............I ask whats the point ......I don't think there is a specific name for the phobia and maybe ...."phobia-phobia"(fear of fear itself!!!)

I dont know which celebrity has it.......but I think everyone has a lil bit fear in 'em as far as seeing scary movies are concerned........

So, spill the beans, who is scared of what.....and which is the weirdest phobia that you have ever heard of........

7 comments:

Sumitha said...

this is an interesting post.. I dont knw actually what phobia i've, i'm afraid of insects,snails,snakes nd spiders too :)) :P

Segments of Life said...

I'm paranoid of having bad breath (not that I have bad breath), but I have to be chewing gum 24/7, or at least when I talk to people because I weird like that. I forgot what it was called. I'm terrified of snakes, caterpillers, and all things creepy crawl-y. I'm germophobic, I wash my hands after touching pretty much everything...the door, money, my shoes, my laptop lol.

Shilpi said...

Ohhh... m super duper scared of heights and earthquakes... any celeb who is with me? :P

Nice post :)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

This is a really interesting post. I had no idea these celebs had such random phobias!!

lifeontherocks said...

@sumitha:-i think there is a phobia ith somename related to reptiles and things :)

@SOL:-oh my gawd! so many phobias in one person........unbelievable!!! lol

@sanjana:-I dont kno abt the celeb part but my mom is definitely with u. she is super scared of heights! :)

@jennifer:-thanks jen

Natasha said...

haha..good post! I would be the one who is dead scared to watch horror movies but still manages to watch every single scary movies..Poor hubs ahs to put up with all the after-effects of watching those movies :p

Chandana said...

am scared of almost every possible kind of insect that there is! And also of lifts... If am alone i dont climb into the lift.. there were times when i used to climb up 6 floors to my office just to avoid the lift!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...