Wednesday 27 April 2011

Kaadhal Sadugudu............

Before I got married......my concept of marriage was very sacred.........even now it is........it was more like someone who understands me whether I am sober or not........weird huh....... was just watching this song in tamil......this movie was remade into a movie "saathiya", in bollywood and it was a super duper hit in tamil(alaipaayuthe) and made "madhavan's" career!!!! Life is so great in those honeymoon period, not that it gets awfully bad after that.........but ppl tend to take each other for granted(reality kicks in). When I was in a relationship with my hubby, if i did send a bad msg, he would call me 10000 times to know as to what happened.......now, he does call......but just 10 times......is this is the life that i envisioned.........not that I got anything bad.......but I still would give anything to have that "no strings attached" but "i want u my love more than anything" in this world tag :) :D ;)





The same song in hindi

6 comments:

Appu said...

I agree with you totally :D Btw, I've watched Alaipayuthey like a zillion times...love the movie, love the song!

lifeontherocks said...

@appu:-lol.its absolutely true. even i watched it a zillion times both in hindi and tamil. and i aways used to cry & laugh at the last scene" where madhavan asks "enakkaka tranidru kuthippiya"....beautiful!!! :)

UB said...

I have watched Saathiya ..nice movie...Vivek's career went down the drain after this flick..lolzz..Well I think most men become like that after marriage..Haven't experienced it yet but I know from my friends and movies..All say the same thing!

Chandana said...

first of all i simply love madhavan and the movie :)

second.. i was always scared to move past the 'honeymoon period' in any relationship.. i always wished life would continue like that.. the excitement and flutters that you have in the initial days..
But now its not so bad.. as long as you dont take each other for granted.. you can keep the excitement alive ;)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I need to check out these films. I love Bollywood movies. :)

Natasha said...

I love this movie..I must have watched Alaipayuthey like a hundred times or smthing and never get bored :) I wasn't married then, but now that I am married I can relate to it sooo well..:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...