Sunday 17 April 2011

Gotta Give A Kick to Myself.....

I have been down all week, well........I had a real crappy week. Not able to study properly, angry with anything and everything, not even talking to my family that well. I have been having this really irritating backpain which has been bugging me for quite some time....



Had to take an MRI 'coz of all the pain........guess what, I have Spina Bifida Occulta!!!(medical term for a congenital anomaly in my spine). Nothing major to worry about, but I don't think I will ever be able to do a lot of strenuous work in my life. I have been advised a week of rest and also some medicines to ease the pain!!!. I just feel so dejected! Can't explain it. I am a doctor.......I am supposed to understand..but I don't! Whatever! Its like suddenly I have lost interest in everything........maybe the feeling will pass.......feeling angry with my hubby too...... Can't help it....I know what I am doing is not right.......isolating myself........I guess thats just the way I am.



I hope the mood passes soon enough. What I need is my friends, wine, couple of  *you rock gal* attitude from everyone  :D and some great songs to get me by....The one that has caught my fancy right now is the one below. Hope u all are having a great weekend. take care y'all




10 comments:

Chandana said...

Well 'not able to do strenuous work' is better that 'not able to work at all' :)

So keep your chin up and ull soon get over this feeling...
Dont forget your motto!!!
"having life with a glass half filled with "ice", so that I can be cool enough to face most of the things in life. "

Hope you feel better soon!

pavani reddy said...

hey anju..u r a strong girl..just give urself some time,this will pass away..u rock girl...

UB said...

Hope all becomes fine at your end. Remember this phase is not permanent and it will pass.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Oh honey, I am so sorry! This post makes me so sad. I am very sorry about your diagnosis. :(

I hope you start feeling better soon. I understand what it is like to get in those slumps of depression. I'm in a little one myself right now.

Hugs! xoxo

Gowthami Nandigala said...

Everything will be fine to u soon... I wish u should feel well soon..
Take care.

lifeontherocks said...

@everyone:-thanks for the support ladies. it means a lot to me. am trying to get out of the depression. hope I succeed soon. :)

Natasha said...

I am sorry to hear that..Just don't strain yourself and take rest. And hey, a good excuse to let the hubs pamper you ;) And YOU ROCK!! :)

INDYABEAUTY said...

hey anju ... this is the first time i saw your this blog :(
you never told me about this space and see i have to leave a comment on this post :(

you are a strong gal and i know you will fight back honey :D :D
time flies and you will forget about this as well :D

love you loads
rash

Zestful Uzma said...

Anju, Just saw this post. How are you feeling? You know what I go through the same phase sometimes, I don't feel like talking to anyone! But this is just a phase which will go away soon. But I'm glad you have a nice family & hubby to take care of you.
Keep smiling :))

lifeontherocks said...

@uzma:-thanks so much uzma. I am not physically well, so its affecting me mentally. I hope the whole thing just goes away one fine morning! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...